Today, we’re celebrating the growth of our account management team! To exceed the needs of our valued clients, we have expanded our account management team with two excellent individuals.
We are pleased to introduce Sara as our new Account Manager. She brings more than 15 years of B2B and B2C marketing, event, and account management experience within the sports, retail, telecommunications, and theatrical performance industries. Her certification in event management and CAPM designation will help support multiple Account Executives and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients.
Personal Quote: “I enjoy being a Jill of all trades!”
Favorite Quote: “Specialization is for insects.” – Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love (often quoted by my dad)
Fun Facts about Sara:
- I’m a certified ninja (2nd degree black belt)
- I’m a Colorado sport enthusiast – Go Rockies/Broncos/Avalanche!
- I’m running my first marathon in October 2018
Amy Plessinger has been promoted to the Account Manager position. For the last five years, Amy has worked in our Accounting department supporting the Account Management team. She brings years of experience in Event Management and has a strong understanding of the Account Management processes. With her energetic and enthusiastic attitude, Amy will be a terrific addition to the Account Management department.
- "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.” - Helen Keller
- “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most” - Buddha
Fun Facts about Amy:
- I'm a full-time working mom and wife - A.K.A. I enjoy my sleep!
- I'm a practicing yogi
- Fashion is my passion #fashionista
We are pleased to have Sara and Amy on board and look forward to a prosperous future with them.
PG provides a variety of services such as:
- Experiential Marketing
- Exhibit Design and Fabrication
- Custom Exhibits
- Exhibit Rentals
- Portable and Modular Exhibit Devices
- Trade Show Services and Show Site Logistics